The child was injured due to a malfunction of the gas boiler.
On Sunday, December 4, a 9-year-old boy was poisoned by carbon monoxide in Fastov gas due to boiler failure.
About this reports press service of the police.
It is noted that medical workers contacted the police and informed about the poisoning of a minor. As the policemen of the Fastiv police department of the Kyiv region established, a 62-year-old grandmother and her grandson were in the house.
The boy was admitted to a local hospital. Doctors diagnosed carbon monoxide poisoning.
“At the moment, there is no danger to the child’s life and health. Once again, I ask everyone to check the operation of gas appliances, heating and ventilation systems,” Andrii Nebytov urged.
Cases of carbon monoxide poisoning
With the onset of cold weather and the heating season in Ukraine, the number of accidents due to carbon monoxide poisoning has increased gas.
Yes, on December 1 in Kolomyia, Ivano-Frankivsk region three young men and a girl died.
An 89-year-old woman and a 27-year-old man died of carbon monoxide poisoning in Ivano-Frankivsk, and in the Bogorodchansk territorial community said a 12-year-old girl.
In the Zaporizhzhia region in his own house the family almost died. Two adults and four children were poisoned by carbon monoxide.