The Ministry of Social Policy handed over the lists of applications for payments to 28,128 people to the relevant organizations.
The list includes statements of persons who have applied for monetary assistance from international organizations on the yeDopomoga platform and meet the criteria according to the request from international organizations, — are reported in the Ministry of Social Policy.
From Norwegian Refugee Council funds will be received by:
- persons with disabilities registered in the Lviv, Ternopil or Transcarpathian regions – 6,000 people,
- single parents registered in the Kharkiv, Lviv, Ternopil or Transcarpathian regions – 4,128 people,
- persons with a place of registration in the temporarily occupied territory – 15,000 persons.
From a separate division of the International Handicap Federation in Ukraine money is received by:
- persons with disabilities (Chernivtsi region) – 1,500 people,
- pensioners with a pension of less than UAH 3,000 – 1,500 people.
After these organizations check the lists for deduplication of payments, the funds will be transferred to the recipients. Decisions on the provision of aid are made by international organizations.